Prysmian Group, with her brands Draka, General Cable and Prysmian, is world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. We offer the widest range of cables, services and know-how in the business from engineering till realization, with almost 140 years of experience and about 29,000 employees in over 50 countries and 112 plants.
Each year, the Group manufactures thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors.
We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity systems for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunications sector. In the Netherlands Prysmian has 4 locations in Emmen, Nieuw-Bergen, Eindhoven and the Head-Office of North-Europe in Delft.
• Production of high voltage cables, medium voltage cables and low voltage cables
• Production of all other kind of cables for signalization, data-transmission, power supply
• Engineering, consulting and support regarding cable construction
• Engineering, consulting and support regarding design and cable calculations
• Engineering, consulting and design of new cable constructions