At ATS Global, we understand that each data center is special with unique requirements. We are on a mission to provide data centers with an innovative and green Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution.
For this, we uphold three principlesà Sustainable, realistic and clean. For over a decade we strongly believed that implementing a fully operational and beneficial DCIM solution is a profession. As a result, ATS Global delivers a fully operational solution configured to your needs and extend them to Global Data Centers from our 29 offices across the globe.
ATS DCIM takes the stress out of managing your building, cooling, energy, capacity, billing and much more. In one solution you have combined management and analytics of your data center giving peace of mind to both you and your customers.
A complete solution: ATS DCIM is a near- plug and play solution that is ready-to-use, fully operational and configurable to your needs.
Rapid development tools: Our rapid development tools minimize the duration of every implementation.
Open for connectivity: We support all commercially available protocols to connect any device irrespective of the make/ brand of the equipment.
Our experience, your success: We combine our customer’s operational knowledge of their data centers with our implementation experience to create an enriching experience for faster return on investment. An experience currently cherished by 200+ customers across the globe.
Customer success: Our unparallel Global 24/7 support ensures that your applications enjoy continuous uptime.
• Implementation of complete DCIM solution for both privately owned and colocation facilities.
• Tools and consultancy services to improve your profitability and reduce your costs.
• 24×7 Support Services to ensure continuous uptime.
• Capacity Management: Find the ideal balance between capacity and operating costs.
• Efficiency Management: Reduce operational costs by Increasing your effectiveness.
• SLA Management: Keep track of your SLA’s with warnings for approaching violations.
• Failover Prevention: Calculate the weakest link in your contingency plan.
• Billing Management: Stop losing money to invoicing due to human and device error.